Tuesday 3 November 2015

Goodbye to an old friend...

I was very sad to hear the news recently that Craftseller magazine has ceased publication. I've had some fun designing for their free paper sets over the years. I thought I'd show you a quick round up of a few commissions I had this year. Starting with January issue 45 Craftseller, I designed a Parisian themed paper pack free with the mag including icons such as champagne, croissants and pretty perfume bottles, as well as a retro themed geometric set of bonus papers which came with card ideas inside the mag...









Issue 47 March Issue of Craftseller had a set of butterflies and birds papers I designed with a collagey feel, layers of textures and pattern. I love this set, it's one of my favourite this year!...







Issue 48 April Craftseller contained a circus themed set I designed with some super cute box-card ideas their designers came up with! Also an exclusive 'Vintage Americana' set of 52 papers and tags as a cover gift including icons like hot dogs and burgers, 50's retro signage, retro diner-style icons etc.



May issue 49 had some lovely origami cards made from the oriental style floral papers I designed...






Issue 50 went down an Art Nouveau route with bold, green and peach organic shapes and repeated icons of the era with some wedding invite ideas... 


No comments:

Post a Comment