Friday 6 November 2015

Birds, butterflies and flowers

I've been commissioned to design a lot of butterflies, birds and floral papers this year which I wanted to share with you, as they're always great for every day card makes. 
Cardmaking and Papercraft April Issue 142 had a 'Rose Garden' 3-in-1 covergift which I designed including floral and birdcage papers with stamps and an embossing board...






Issue 140 Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine had a lovely set of stamps I designed with dragonflies, birds and butterflies...


Quick Cards Issue 136 had a butterflies stamp and embossing kit free with the mag which I designed, and inside the mag a set of floral papers and card ideas. The papers are available as free downloads.






Issue 142 of Papercraft Inspirations magazine had a luxury foil card kit with florals and butterflies alongside a tea party theme, and inside some great card ideas...

No comments:

Post a Comment