Thursday 14 August 2014

Ice Cream Sundaes and Garden Parties!

Well, it's a very dreary, rainy day here in Bath mid-August, so before the summer is completely over, I wanted to share some of the summery bits I designed that were included with July's issue of Papercraft Inspirations magazine!
First was a cover gift card kit including toppers, papers and micro seed beads with an 'Ice Cream Sundae' theme! I felt this set worked really well with a lovely colour palette for this time of year. The set is very versatile, with cute ideas for packaging gifts, greetings cards, and I feel it would be great for summer party invites as well!




Also with the July issue of the mag is a set of Secret Garden papers and toppers I designed, with a pretty floral theme. If you missed this issue, they are available to print for free online here! I loved creating 3D fans and flowers out of this set and all card making ideas are in the mag. Snippets below...


No comments:

Post a Comment