Wednesday 12 February 2014

Spotted at the Spring Fair NEC 2014

I visited the Spring Fair in Birmingham last week to check out the latest designs in stationery, gift, tableware and homeware and came across the Talking Tables stand which looked brilliant! They had hundreds of pompoms on display in gorgeous colours! Was so nice catching up with the team, and I spotted a few of my designs on display as well!




Talking Tables' 'The Wrapping Room' gift wrapping range was released at the show, which I helped to design the packaging and prepare for print...




It was also a lovely surprise to see a product I helped Talking Tables design was nominated and a finalist for 'Gift of the Year' at the Spring Fair 2014! The singing cake fountain is part of the 'Birthday Bash' range...


1 comment:

  1. These talking tables are really awesome. The colorful pompoms are looking so pretty. I loved this birthday bash range. Well, had attended a corporate fair at corporate events NYC. It was really great as was arranged professionally. Great arrangements were done there that inspired to throw a successful office party.

    ReplyDelete