Thursday 9 January 2014

What an end to 2013!

Hi everyone! Happy New Year! 
So sorry I have been away for such a long time, I have SO MUCH to blog about! I had a very busy last couple of months of 2013. Carl and I got married towards the end of November, so I was busy planning and designing for that. I then had so much work to catch up on afterwards, and before I knew it, Christmas and New Year were here!! It's been a rollercoaster...


We couldn't have asked for better weather, beautiful sunny blue skies in the middle of winter!
We married in Bath and had our reception dinner at the Royal Crescent which was a real treat, where the staff and meal were wonderful! 
Our flowers were beautifully put together by Pultney Bridge Flowers with an amazing wedding cake made by Carl's mum with hand crafted iced flowers to match! 
I designed and hand crafted the invitations and favour tags from brown kraft card using a craft punch by Martha Stewart and little paper flowers and ribbons to match our colour scheme. We had the fudge made for the favours by Bath Fudge Factory, and they were kind enough to tie all the finishing touches together using my tags and ribbons instead of their own. Obviously I couldn't show you our wonderful day without some beautiful photographs! We cannot thank our photographer James Green enough for all he did, making us laugh and keeping us calm- very professional and highly recommended!






No comments:

Post a Comment