Tuesday 26 July 2011

Spotted more boys clothing designs...

I keep spotting a few more bits and bobs that designed last year for Peacocks Spring Summer 2011 range. They keep feeding into stores and online. Here are a few for boys clothing...


This print has been used for shorts. Above is another colour way that I worked up.


These tie-die look shorts were a real challenge! Instead of using the craft technique of tie-dye where the fabric is tied with string and dipped into the dye, I was asked to recreate this look using computer graphics. What do you think? Good effort?!...


Placement print used for boys swim shorts...


Some of my favourite, photographic funky animal tees for boys have become best sellers! 'Top Dog' and 'The King' seem to be doing very well...


Below are a Trompe-l'oeil camera and headphones I did for 2pk t-shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment