Monday 18 January 2010

Crafts in Print...

Hello, and Happy new year!
Let's start with a little update of my craft projects that have featured in published magazines recently...

First up, some contemporary theme Christmas bonus papers and card designs for the December Issue Cardmaking & Papercraft Magazine:


December saw the release of the Winter 2009 'The Essential Guide to Sewing' magazine, which featured 2 of my sewing projects, a tea cosy and decorated plant pot, and a floral Amy Butler set including a notebook, drawstring bag and embellished jewelry box:



In January Cross Stitch Crazy Magazine released the cover gift I designed, featuring 12 floral gift sets of cross stitch card designs. It was also lovely of them to include a feature about me in their magazine:

January issue of Crafts Beautiful featured my origami butterfly mobile with a matching card:


...and one of my favourite projects for Crafts Beautiful so far - this set for February release; Easter theme felt chicken egg cosies and a greetings card to match!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Jenny,

    I think I linked to your blog from DesignSponge. Your ideas and craftiness is awesome!! Love to see a good crafter get so much air time doing what they love,

    xo,
    Jil (aka Miss Cake:)

    ReplyDelete